The Norman Transcript
The Norman Transcript is looking for an experienced newspaper production tech to work in our production department. This position will involve a working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and QuarkXpress. Knowledge and experience with pagination is a plus. The PrePress Technician aspect of this position will include learning and using a computer to plate program for sending pages to CTP, as well as troubleshooting and solving problems with commercial print jobs. This position is full time with benefits. Evening shift hours required, some nights and weekends. The Norman Transcript is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat and QuarkExrpess.
• Operation of CTP/plate making equipment.
• Maintenance of plate making equipment.
• Must be able to work nights and weekends.
• Proof reading pages for multiple publications.
• Good communication skills required.
• Use Macintosh computers and desktop publishing software for checking pages.
• Must be able to operate multiple platforms.
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Previous experience a plus.
Interested applicants should apply in person at 215 E. Comanche, Norman, Oklahoma, or email resume to email@example.com
Posted on Fri, April 1, 2016
by Jennifer Gilliland